More housing. Less costs.
default slide 5
default slide 4
default slide 3
default slide 2
default slide 1

For whom are the HiCondo independent student apartments?

The apartments are for anyone who’s enrolled with an educational institution for MBO, HBO or university. Your rental agreement with HiCondo is a so-called campus contract: as soon as you’re not enrolled with an educational institution anymore, you no longer have the right to live in HiCondo. You should leave your apartment no later than 6 months after you are no longer enrolled with an educational institution.